Friendship Aspire Academy Arkansas is a tuition-free, open admissions charter school that accepts all students. Friendship Aspire seeks to create and develop a high performing public charter school that moves all students to grade level mastery regardless of socioeconomic status, prior achievement, or educational needs. Friendship’s philosophy is that all students can achieve at high levels when provided with a consistent message of achievement from all stakeholders, strong organizational leadership to promote and maintain rigorous instruction, and researchbased curriculum that engages all learners
Enrollment at Friendship Aspire Charter Schools is a two-step process. Applications for admission will be accepted year round through the school’s website or in person at the school. Enrollment will occur on a continuous basis as spaces are available. When the number of applicants is greater than the number of spaces available, students will be selected by random lottery in accordance with state law. A student who receives notice of acceptance will have 10 business days to complete an enrollment packet and provide the required documents.
To complete an enrollment packet for new students, parents must bring the following:
• Child's official birth certificate and or passport
• Child's social security card
• Parent or legal guardian ID
• Two current proofs of residence: o lease agreement (signed by lessee/lessor) or o current utility bill, in the parent or legal guardian's name o personal property tax bill
• Child's immunization records
• Current and final Report Card from the previous school year, if applicable
Please provide these other documents if applicable to your child:
• IEP or IAP
• Income stub if you are applying for free and reduced meals
Friendship Aspire Charter School will also provide free morning and afternoon care. Students in afternoon care will participate in extra-curricular activities including academic and social clubs. Free transportation will be provided to those families upon request and each student will receive 2 free uniforms once enrollment is complete.
Please feel free to contact the school if you require further information.
School Leader Arkansas
Friendship Aspire Charter School
The following documents must be attached to the enrollment packet to be considered complete.
1. Two proofs of residency
2. Guardian ID
3. Birth certificate
4. Current shot record
5. Current and final report card from the previous school year if applicable
6. 504 accommodations if applicable
7. IEPS and special education evaluation if applicable
8. Income if you are applying for free and reduced meals
If these documents are not attached to the enrollment packet at the time of registration, then the enrollment packet is considered incomplete.